Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long weekend begins with staycation!

The husband had an off-day on Friday and that marked the start of our long weekend together - YAY! First stop, dim-sum for brunch. Then came the event of our day - an overnight stay at a hotel.

Sometime back, the husband and I wanted to go on a short holiday with Kate. Due to his hectic work schedule and a mishmash of different reasons, this holiday didn't happen. So the husband planned for this staycation and I gotta say, it is totally lux to have somewhere different to sleep in for the night. Helps that we don't have to make the beds and that the shops are just below the block - a very ideal alternative to our holiday, really.

Someone got comfy rather quickly

Kate and I dressed alike by chance - white with red-stripes

One had a shower, one went for a run & one did nothing!

Balcony view

It's really late now but I wanted to capture our Family Friday. I'm pleased that we spent all day together, and even more pleased that we have tomorrow and Sunday to go! It's so comfortable to have all of us sleeping on the same bed on this large-sized bed. Really ought to convince the husband to upgrade our mattress at home.

Today, I'm thankful that my baby wants me - she's a little more clingy to me lately, it seems. I also appreciate the husband acting as my personal shopper. And as I look to my left and see my 2 most favourite people in the world beside me, I cannot help but feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment